Above is a production timetable and planning list of the things that my media studies partner and I had done or needed to do from the first draft of our film. Beside the responsibilities, in brackets I put the initials of which one of us were assigned certain jobs and whatever role we fulfilled and on what date.
Below the first page is a list is responsibilities that we still needed to tackle and again beside the roles there are the initials of who will fulfilled those roles. This was useful as it helped us to organise our roles so we're not confused about anything and we clearly knew what needed to be done.
The below pictures are some of the rough production logs and things we needed to do. These lists were made whenever my partner and I met and discussed the production organisation with each other. To note these are production meeting logs/timetables that are from the first draft of our film.




No comments:
Post a Comment